About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Buddies




There was a time, oh, about 16 months ago or so that I thought I only wanted daughters and that I would have three. I really couldn't envision being a mother of boys. But, let me tell ya, these two boys absolutely melt me! Their personalities, curly hair, huge grins, pats on my shoulder, kisses, cuddles and belly laughs are just amazing! I love my boys and LOVE watching them together. They are just now in the last week or two starting to interact and play together. It is so fun to watch them truly become brothers. They follow each other around and giggle at each other. It brings me so much joy to watch this! They are six months apart and I can't wait to see how close they are as brothers. I hope they will be best buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment