About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Phases

We are in the phase of


never ending messes of toys, crumbs, spilled milk, dirty diapers, laundry, smashed food,
flour messes while helping Mommy bake, and
all three gathering for some quiet and calm...

all of these moments are PRICELESS!

2 comments:

  1. I think I spy a new plate in the boys' room...did you make the boys Gotcha Day plates? Also, love J's hair in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this is the truth! :) I have just been thinking this week about letting some things go, such as those messes, and laundry piles, and blocks all over the floor! :) Some day when they are gone we will have neat, clean houses...for now, we enjoy the littles and the messes that come with them!

    ReplyDelete