About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lemonade Pie


I've had my pumpkin spice candle burning the past 24 hours and I'm LOVING the cool weather with bright blue skies! Before I start baking up some pumpkin bread, I needed one last helping of a sweet, cool and tart summer dessert! Enter lemonade pie! It's the easiest possible dessert and is pretty refreshing. Perfect for a bbq or picnic.

Lemonade Pie
1 graham cracker crust
1 tub Cool Whip, thawed
1 lemonade or limeade frozen concentrate, thawed
1 8oz cream cheese, softened

Beat cream cheese until creamy, add 1/2 cup of lemonade or limeade concentrate, gradually, blending well after each addition. Mix well. Whisk in 2 cups of Cool Whip. Pour into graham cracker crust. Garnish by piping the leftover Cool Whip on to the pie before refrigerating. Great topped with fresh sliced berries, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment