About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ri's 3rd Birthday








Kids' Table

Coffee Station

Drink Station






Thanks Krispy Kreme for the extra hats...perfect for personalizing=FREE!


Several weeks ago we had Ri's 3rd birthday! It still is so hard to believe that I have a three year old!! She keeps us on her toes with her little personality! She is hilarious, beautiful, and already pretty talented for such a young tot! We adore her! She has taught me a lot of patience, that motherhood is not all rainbows and unicorns, but above all, she has taught me the joy of being a mother!! Love her with all my heart!!!

This gal (and her momma) love donuts! So, it was only fitting that she have a donut party this year! So fun!! It was the easiest party ever! I bought donuts, drinks and paper goods! I already had decor, fabric, etc. on hand. Cheap and easy!!

2 comments:

  1. Aubs,
    I love the new blog! Seeing your kids more up-close and personal is so fun for me. It's also fun for me to follow your journey of motherhood. I might not always comment, because I read your blog on my phone, but I'm always reading! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your details! Happy Birthday Mariah!

    ReplyDelete