About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Quiet Afternoon


Ri woke up from nap earlier than her brothers. Now that she's not still officially "napping" regularly, I let her get up when she knocks on the door and I come get her from her room. Trying to keep her occupied and away from TV gets very tricky. Not to say we haven't had are fair share of TV time this summer! Whew!

Right now she loves to help with the laundry. Let's see how long she'll keep this up!


Reading her Bible. Love these little moments! I was listening to her say "Jesus loves the little children. That's all." Ha!
Practicing scissor skills with "cutters"
Coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment