About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Morning

Trying on some stocking caps! They wore them to watch The Magic School Bus after eating donuts for breakfast!  Fall Saturdays are the best!!


Mariah's first family homework project-a feather for her class' thankful turkey. She used felt, flowers, sparkles, feathers, etc. and did all the work herself!  It is so her personality! Love it!
Some little guy likes to dress up and practice cutting a million pieces with his scissors.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of J dressed up :-). Mariah's feather does fit her! W just finished a family home work project to decorate a turkey & it was very fitting of his personality too.

    ReplyDelete