About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gratitude from a Child's Perspective, Days 1, 2 and 3

We are joining the bandwagon of thankfulness.  We try to have a heart of gratitude daily, but we want to encourage our children to really think more about what they are thankful for, as we enter the season of Thanksgiving. I have started a list with each of my kiddos for them to tell me one thing they are thankful for each day.  As you read each day, keep in mind that they are 5years, 3.75years and 3years.  So, it could definitely get a little interesting!  The perspective of a child...

 Mariah:  1. Beautiful things 2. My family  3. Pictures of my family
         
 Jayden:  1. Uncle Reece  2. Hannah (Uncle Reece's girlfriend)  3. Daddy
Myles:  1. God  2. Momma  3. Jesus



I had a fun Mommy/Daughter lunch date with this cutie on Friday!  Pretty thankful for that sweet gal! She knows how to make me laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment