About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Going to Tulsa!!

Chalk on the Walls STORE is going to Tulsa for the weekend for a craft show!  If you will be in the Tulsa area, this is a great event featuring several vendors in a cozy home environment!  Treats to sample and lots of Christmas shopping you can tackle!  Message me for info!  **Etsy Shop will reopen on Monday 11/18.**

 Chalkboard/Cork Board with Scrappy Garland (Several strands of CHRISTMAS Scrappy Garland available, too, in different sizes!!)

 THUNDER gOoDiEs
 Baby bibs, bows, frames
 Bunting, dish towels, frames, aprons, bows, canvas bags, clipboards, hats, signs, garlands, chalkboards, baking mixes, spice mixes and MORE!!  Lots of items are not pictured.
 Christmas countdown signs
 NEW-Scrapalicious Pillow Covers in polka dot, burlap, chevron, leopard and more!
THIS Friday night and Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment