About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

faces

This little guy preferred yogurt to a donut...he has no idea what he's missing!
Yep, I totally let Ri sleep in her "tinker bell" outfit. She loved it! She really loves feeling big and being Momma's helper.
These three are WAY.
TOO.
CUTE.
Ri's fave new face. Makes me laugh every time...even when I'm having a serious talk with her she'll turn that face on and I can't help but bust out every time. I need to work on that one;)
Playdough with Jay.
Jay, where is God?
Where's your hair?
Where are your eyes?
Where are your ears?
Where's your nose? (my fave...love how he pinches his own nose as hard as he can. ha!)
Where's your mouth?
Sweet brothers. I can't get enough of the matching clothes. LOVE.
This sweet 15 month old is still not pulling up or walking. A lot of it is his laid back personality, coupled with his anxiety over standing and his flimsy feet. I finally purchased a jumper to help Mylesie like being on his feet a little more. Just got a script today for some orthotics for his feet. He'll have little foot/ankle braces on to help him out and give more structure to his feet in the next few weeks. I have to admit, I'll be sad when he is completely mobile. A new phase of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment