About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Bars



Sadly, these have become a near weekly staple at our house! I always have the ingredients on hand, which makes them all too convenient when I have a chocolate craving.


Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Bars

Melt 2 sticks of butter over low heat.
Add 3 cups instant oats and 1/2 c. brown sugar
Cook over low heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally
Melt together (in microwave 1 minute) 1 c. chocolate chips, 1/4 c. peanut butter and 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
In a greased 8x8 pan, press half oat mixture, spread all but a few Tbsp of chocolate mixture over that. Press rest of oat mixture over that. Drizzle with remaining chocolate.
Refrigerate for 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment