About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend and SALE Link

See THIS!!  
Then, check out the rest of my post:)

So, first we enjoyed Wednesday and Thursday at my in-laws' for Thanksgiving!  Wonderful and beautiful food was prepared by my MIL!!  So yummy and so nice to spend some time with them!


Delicious and moist turkey!!

Beautiful food!!


Then, Josh and I snuck away to Dallas for the weekend!  We left the kids with his parents and went for a belated birthday trip!  Food, shopping, relaxing, coffee-drinking! It was SO fun!!  Thankful that we are able to get away every once in a while!!  Thanks, Gene and Pam!

If you ever visit Allen, TX and want really yummy chips and salsa or the best cupcakes ever, check out this yummy place!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment