About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Oh, Mondays!

So, we got to get piers put in our foundation.  Woohoo!  We were told they would put "cuts" in the concrete.  In my mind this was a much neater process than what I saw and heard.  Jackhammering for 3 hours was not my favorite, nor Myles', who clung to me those entire 3 hours, covering his ears.  The destruction on the outside was so awful, I thought our house would forever be a big dump.
<-------See that huge hole. Yeah, that would be deep enough that I couldn't see the tops of the guys' heads as they were digging.

Plants uprooted, mud everywhere, holes in my concrete!  Enough to make me have a nervous breakdown:)


Incredibly, by 3:45,my house looked like this:


 Obviously we have some resurfacing to do and some tile work to have done, but to have the porch looking normal from the street...wow!


And, a few pics of my babies from Monday:

Loving Jayden's ensemble for the day:)






1 comment:

  1. I kept meaning to ask you about when it would be done. Glad its over! Love J's outfits!

    ReplyDelete