About Me

My photo
Wife to an amazing husband, Mommy to three adorable littles, all under the age of three! I survive my days as a SAHM with decorating, coffee, organizing, playing with the family, baking, crafting, having playdates, and working towards a closer relationship with God. I have a big heart for foster care/adoption! I am an imperfect perfectionist who strives daily to improve my role as wife, mother and child of God.
Chalk on the Walls. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Behind part 1


















What a fun past month it has been! The hubs' 30 bday, Thanksgiving, Ri's Gotcha Day, Mylesie's 17 month bday, and coming soon....Jay's 2 year old birthday!! A few more weeks and we'll be celebrating Christmas!

In between fun family time, a great weekend birthday trip to Dallas, and chasing toddlers, we got Mylesie's foot splints to help aid his hypermobility in his feet and hopefully get him walking sooner than later. He will also start physical therapy this month. We are also about to start Jay in some weekly speech therapy. Fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment